Montana This Minivan replaced the Transport as the minivan in the Pontiac lineup.

2000 Montana Fuel lines replacement help!!

Old 01-26-2011, 12:02 PM
Default 2000 Montana Fuel lines replacement help!!

Hi,

First off great forums and very helpful... kudos to everyone!!! Here's my prob... I've bought the Haynes manual and have done numerous searches on the internet.

My fuel lines are rotting by the hour, I've already patched 2 of them. I was thinking of changing the whole lines. In my manual they show nothing and have no specs for these lines... all I have is, relieve pressure, remove lines and re-install lines. I could have wrote that myself hahaha. So far the only thing I've found is a diag of the lines inside the engine compartment. The lines are leaking past the engine compartment, so what i would need is the diam of the lines, approx. length? I assume there's only 3 to replace... supply, return and evap? If anyone knows of a good manual I would purchase it.

Thank you

Old 10-23-2011, 06:30 PM
Full Access Member
Unhappy fuel lines on montana failing

Originally Posted by Sylvainl
Hi,

First off great forums and very helpful... kudos to everyone!!! Here's my prob... I've bought the Haynes manual and have done numerous searches on the internet.

My fuel lines are rotting by the hour, I've already patched 2 of them. I was thinking of changing the whole lines. In my manual they show nothing and have no specs for these lines... all I have is, relieve pressure, remove lines and re-install lines. I could have wrote that myself hahaha. So far the only thing I've found is a diag of the lines inside the engine compartment. The lines are leaking past the engine compartment, so what i would need is the diam of the lines, approx. length? I assume there's only 3 to replace... supply, return and evap? If anyone knows of a good manual I would purchase it.

Thank you
Happened to me too. Leaked at connection with filter and gas tank under right rear. Had to remove intake manifold to get to front connectors. A real PITA. Reported to NHTSA. NO RESULTS. They even came out and took pictures. A real benefit to Montana owners.