Automotive For Sale Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

95 FIREBIRD PARTS CAR For Sale/ Trade this & CASH for 77-81 Trans Am project INDIANA

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2011, 08:19 AM
Default 95 FIREBIRD PARTS CAR For Sale/ Trade this & CASH for 77-81 Trans Am project INDIANA

PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD BECAUSE I STARTED A NEW ONE!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!

CAR IS LOCATED IN INDIANA! PICKUP ONLY!!! NO SHIPPING!!!

I am parting out a 1995 Pontiac Firebird 3.4 T-top car or WILL SELL OR TRADE IT AS A WHOLE! The motor did run but now some of it is disconnected. I was going to put it in a 3.8 car until I got to the wiring part and then decided that it was to much work for me. The motor has a NEW water pump and NEW spark plug wires! The tranny works and it has all of the gears but it slips so it will need rebuilt. The rear end works but I will not take it out because the car must be able to move. If you want the rear end you will have to buy the whole car. The car does have all of the glass. None of the glass has any cracks and none of it leaks. The T-tops are in great shape ad do NOT leak! It does have all of the interior. The dash is in GREAT SHAPE! The front seats need reupholstered. The back/rear seats are in good shape! The seats and the door panels are custom red and charcoal/gray. The door panels are in good shape. The doors are in good shape! I DO HAVE A TITTLE! Good Drag Car Project because not much left to do to pull out the motor and tranny and then put your high performance one in it!

If you want the whole car and almost everything that I have for it/ 95% of the stuff I took off you can have such as a hood, Windshield wiper arms and caps, radiator, starter, upper cowl grille, Windshield Washer jar, cap, pump, hood lock catch support, & hood latch headlights, tail lights, center finish panel, LF Fender Alternator, etc. For All of this I am asking $700 obo!

May trade this and some cash for a 1977- 1981 Pontiac Firebird / Trans am project car! Let Me Know!

Just send me an email at Codster96@comcast.net or CALL me at 317-670-3125 anytime from 6:30 A.M.-10:00 P.M. with any questions, if you want to come and look at it, or tell me what you need and I will tell you if I have it and how much I am asking. Thanks. (NO TEXTING)!!!

CAR IS LOCATED IN INDIANA! PICKUP ONLY!!! NO SHIPPING!!!