Automotive For Sale Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

man tranny

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 01:47 PM
Default man tranny

hey all I have a manual transmision for sale..it came out of a 1999 sunfire gt but i m pretty sure it would work in the grandam wit the 2.4 and i think maybe the alero but not sure on that 1...jsut some background so you dont think I am trying to scam anyone who wants one..my fiance was driving to work and went to put it into reverse and said it was all floppy and what not.... so I can down and got it into 2 and got it down to my shop.. my buddy mechanic said it was the transmission was pooched so I bought a used transmission for 1000( you cant find any used transmissions in canada for my car/engine) so I sucked it up put in a new clutch and transmission went to go install it all.. went to go fire it up and same problem..when I phone my buddy who also worked there he came and looked at it and the shifter cables were all frayed being held on by one wire.. so 300 dollars later for a new set of cables it fixed the problem... so I still have this transmission in my garage and it doesnt leak or anything that I know off anyhting that leaked were the seals for the axles and those were replaced.. so I need to get rid of this transmission
I would prefer to sell it to someone in canada but it doesnt matter just make me an offer and you pay the shipping..
thanks