Member Group And Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Coupon Code www.PartsTaxi.com OEM Parts

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 03:51 PM
Former Vendor
Default Coupon Code www.PartsTaxi.com OEM Parts

Hello All!!!!

I am a new supporter/advertiser to this forum and wanted to extend an offer to everyone here. I offer a full line of GM parts, all OEM, no aftermarket here, at extremely low prices. Check out the my website, www.PartsTaxi.com.

In an effort to start a relationship with many of you, enter coupon code WELCOMEPONTIACFORUM with your first order to recieve an additional 10% off of our already low prices, and this can be combined with our free shipping offer of orders over $250.

As far as me personally, I'm just a car guy. I've been in the car business since just out of high school. I started drag racing when I was 16, and just recently had to stop for a while having 2 sons, Evan 3 and Dylan 1. Makes the racing fund dry out quick. I've owned and raced vehicles from the big 3, I like to say I'm an equal opportunity parts breaker . I'll be in the forums and hope to talk with most of you in the future. Enough about me.

Our pricing will earn your business the first time, our service makes you a repeat customer. Even if you aren't in need of something immediately, but there is a question I can answer or research for you, please don't hesitate to contact me. Hope to speak with you soon.

Kevin Cassimore
www.PartsTaxi.com
kevin@partstaxi.com

Old 05-29-2009, 12:48 AM
Full Access Member

the site seems interesting..ill contact right away if i need one..ill try overnight auto parts first..

Last edited by kurtdaniel; 06-01-2009 at 09:00 PM.