New Members Area New to PT? Stop in tell us about you.

GM wont fall apart if they just look at their competition for one second!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2006, 04:31 AM
Default GM wont fall apart if they just look at their competition for one second!

I find it quite funny when people keep wondering why GM is having problems. The answer is not good enough quality, performance, style, reliability and they just didn't keep up with the trends. I am a proud proud owner of a 2005 Mazda 6 and I saw a add that the G6 has more power then the 6. It problably does, the 6 has a smaller engine. But what GM does not understand is they can't just try and sell a car based on it has more power then their competition. The Mazda 6 flat out outhandles the G6. The Mazda 6 looks much much better. And you can feel the quality of craftmanship in this car. By the way, the Mazda 6 is built in Japan. Go test drive a foreign car GM fans. You wont want to go back! All GM has to do is build a car that is somewhat desirable. I think every Chevy is but ugly except for the Corvette. I think the Pontiacs look ok though. Cadallic's are just impractical. Hummer are a huge waste of money. Saturns are not reliable. Just get with the program and maybe millions of people wont lose their jobs!!!

Old 04-17-2006, 05:00 PM
Default RE: GM wont fall apart if they just look at their competition for one second!

Wow. You just fell off the turnip truck didn't you? Ever actually watch the real news? Don't know anything about the UAW contracts, and how the cost of health care is actually killing GM? Besides, I hardly doubt GM will ever go out of business. Remember when Chrysler was on the verge of going under? The government wouldn't let that happen. Just imagine what that would do to our economy.