New Members Area New to PT? Stop in tell us about you.

Hi everyone!

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 02:53 PM
Default Hi everyone!

Hello, my name is Mark and I recently opened an account on this site. I'm 21 and still in college (probably only one year left!) and I'm more of a classic muscle car nut than strictly a Pontiac guy, although my absolute favorite car is a '68 Firebird. I have a '70 Chevelle and a '91 Camaro that I'm really attached to, but I would be more than willing to sell both to buy a decent '68 bird. I also like '77/'78 Firebirds, and pretty much every third-generation F-body car ever built, but I decided as long as I'm going to spend a good amount of money on a car, I'm going to be picky. I like show cars and race cars, but my favorite types of muscle cars are the ones that people use for daily drivers. Usually not overly modified, flashy, and not quite cherry, these cars were meant to be driven. That is exactly what I'm looking for. So if anyone knows where I can find, or at least begin to look for, a daily-driver '68 Firebird that isn't about to fall apart, I would really appreciate some tips. The great thing about being crazy about this particular car is that they aren't all that popular, so they're relatively inexpensive. Also, there are enough of them around that every once in awhile one that fits the bill pops up. Thanks for reading, I look forward to chatting in the discussion section!

~Mark

Old 11-21-2007, 12:06 AM
Default RE: Hi everyone!

welcome to the forums, muscle car lover mark! nice to have you here.