New Members Area New to PT? Stop in tell us about you.

Oil Condition Monitoring IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 05:26 PM
Default Oil Condition Monitoring IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!!

Hey All,
I am new to forum...My name is Ken and I noticed that no one has touched on the topic of oil condition monitoring..
I work for Intellistick in Newport Beach, CA. and we are the Center for Lubrication Science in Southern California. We have created a computer chip, sensor, which will replace the dipstick and will monitor the condition of your oil at real time straight to your PDA or Bluetooth...
Check it out at www.intellistick.com . We are looking for car enthusiasts who are into the latest technology and who like to stay ahead of the public and who live in the Los Angeles and Orange County area, and who would be interested in trying the Intellistick in their cars....This is the wave of the future!!![/align]

Old 07-28-2007, 10:03 PM
Default RE: Oil Condition Monitoring IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!!

Ken, My name is jerry and I am new to this forum as of tonight. I have spent a lot of time as of late learning all about oil and have found that since the indrustry removed most of the ZDDP from it flat cams have happened as never before. Us flat tappet cam guys now must run racing oil vrs. motor oil or Dello or some other big rig oil to save our parts. What would your product do for me?

Jerry Litchfield

Old 04-01-2021, 06:36 AM

Real-time oil condition monitoring is not given as much importance as it should be. Existing methods of oil monitoring such as lab analysis and particulate counting are time-consuming and inadequate

Today’s industry is under pressure to reduce Opex costs and still run critical equipment at 100% efficiency. A smarter and efficient way to maintain critical equipment is through the real-time monitoring of oil, which leads to over 54% of engine/equipment failures.

Oil condition monitoring and cleaning is the most critical aspect of maintenance today, as it is the lifeblood of any machine. With bad oil, just like bad blood in our body, the machine will die! In addition, with climate change, a looming monster on the horizon, we need to do our bit to help the planet be less dependent on environmentally harmful resources such as crude oil.