Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

I am studying Pontiac owners for a research project

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 04:10 PM
Default I am studying Pontiac owners for a research project

Dear Pontiac Enthusiasts,
[align=left] [/align][align=left] [/align]I am a marketing Ph.D. student at Arizona State University and am working to better understand consumers and their beloved possessions with a focus on classic cars, hot rods and just all-around cherished vehicles. I have met many wonderful Pontiac owners at car shows around Phoenix over the past year and quite a few suggested that I post my survey online to learn more about Pontiac owners outside of Phoenix. I hope it is OK that I posted my survey here - if it is not, please let me know and I will take it down immediately.

[align=left] [/align]I am requesting your participation, which will involve completing this online survey in which you will share personal opinions regarding your favorite Pontiac. This should take no more than fifteen minutes of your time. Rest assured that your answers to these questions are confidential and anonymous. The results of the study may be published, but your name will not be known.

[align=left] [/align]Thank you for your help. Here is a link to my online survey if you would like to participate:
[align=left] [/align]http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/surv...WEB2282FD68BHR[align=left] [/align][align=left] [/align]Sincerely,[align=left] [/align]Nancy Sirianni, Marketing Doctoral Student, Arizona State University[align=left] [/align]
If you have any questions or comments about the study, please feel free to email me directly at: Consumer_Survey@asu.edu.