Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

cocky sumb!t(#

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2007, 07:08 PM
Full Access Member
Default cocky sumb!t(#

So we all know how cocky those lil rice burner are right? Here's a story of one went to school with. 25 year old ex-army punk owned a 2001 gsr with an intake, lowering springs but stock everythin else.
One day he starts claiming that my car such a pos just cause well it's a v6, (k&n filter,flowmaster 40 series 2.5 inch cat-back and msd 8.5mm wires, big whoop), and he colud beat me in a straight out drag race with his car fully loaded and with just me in my car.
Not only that this guy always tried to drag race me at every light and every time i beat him (yeah piece of cake) he woould say his foot slipped or he missed second gear or some "excuse"like that.
So we finally get to our little "race" and we both launch and i end up in front (duh) and i go to shift into second and at first it didnt want to go in so as he's just passign me he "misses" second. At that moment i get it into second and just totally leave him behind. at the end of the race he says "Man, I could've beat you if i didn't have anybody in my car."

Oh yeah and this guy was my one of my roommates for a few months. He ended up getting his car stollen, cried about it, didnt go to work or school that day. and had it towed to his moms house from rancho cucamonga to likebarstow after he had somebody else fix one taillight wire.

Old 03-01-2007, 11:54 PM
Full Access Member
Default RE: cocky sumb!t(#

next time bet him some money