Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

The Strip in Anchorage, Alaska

Old 09-10-2008, 02:49 PM
Default The Strip in Anchorage, Alaska

I have a 99 GTP. And everyone goes to the strip on friday and saturday from 11:00pm-3:00am. You pretty much go around in a circle. You start off on Northern Light and go Down to Minnesota Street and take a left. You pass like 4 stop light on the way to minnesota. You take teh first left onto Benson and pass about 4 more lights and take another left when you hit Glen Allen highway. then first left back to Northern Lights. So you race at each stop light, if its red, or if your on a corner waiting to turn left. and as soon as you pass teh crosswalk then you both takes off. You get about a 15mph rollling start. Anyway i have beaten a 91 eagle talon, 2/5 times. I beat 05+ Civics, A honda Integra 1/2 times, lost to 06 evo 9 MR, WRX STI, ford focus < 430 hp. I ahave only went there 2 times so far but it is hella fun, there is a lot of nice cars and cool people too. I have a lot of plans for my car so i hope i can do much better.